Coinjema allows for pluggable script "Evaluators" to be registered that Coinjema then uses to create injection objects for your classes. Currently there are 4 evaluators, and they are:
- .groovy - evaluates groovy script and returns the result object. ".groovy" refers to the file extension that triggers the use of this evaluator.
- .groovyClass - evaluates a groovy file as a class defined in groovy. Instantiates the class and returns the new object.
- .properties - reads the file as a standard properties file and returns an object of type java.util.Properties
- .gproperties - reads the file as a standard properties file, but tries to interpret each key and value as a groovy script that returns a String. Returns an object of type java.util.Properties
- .txt - reads the file contents as a String object
- .jser - reads the file as a serialized Java object. The object is deserialized, and automatically dependency-injected by Coinjema1
- .compmap - properties file format that is translated into a Map object with String keys pointing to shared object dependencies. Kind of like a collection of .redirect
- .redirect - redirects to the injection object created by a different file. See More Information